Contact Mike?

MessageAuthor
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:08 pm   Tyson’s problems are all in his head (mind)… he still has skill, speed and power but he is not in control of what makes all of that work together… his mind.

After watching his last fight (and following his career), he is a classic case of someone who needs to re-tool and work on his state of mind as much or more than his boxing skills.

Within the next couple of days I will be overnighting a letter to Freddie Roach and Shelley Finkel outlining a strategy to get Tyson back on the right track before age truly does catch up to him and he won’t be able to go out on a high note.

I’d also like to be able to send him the same information… amazing how many people who are supposed to have an athlete’s “best interest in mind” may not pass on the information they really need!!! (many times to protect their own interests). If anyone has information on how to directly contact Mike I would be very interested in your response. I can be contacted at drmike@mikecioppa.com or at 877-866-3021.

I hold a PhD in neuro-psychology and am a noted speaker and consultant in the field.

To me the cure is obvious… it’s not without some effort, but none the less extremely effective and I’m convinced Tyson could once again be the world champion, especially given the mediocre heavyweights he would need to face.

Thanks for any help that can be given.

Mike Cioppa
www.mikecioppa.com  
DrMike

Training

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Ad

Stay connected to us – and get so much more – with the TysonTalk Community Toolbar!    

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:05 am   You are a *Censor* idiot  MrT

Training

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:23 am   LOL,why is he an idiot?  PrichY

Training

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:11 pm   He looks like a gimp 
He’s just another snake oil salesman trying to peddle his suspect goods. Mike doesn’t need creeps like this trying to make a buck off him – from what I can tell Mike is doing just fine, and has found himself recently. Dr Cioppa keep your amateur pyschology to yourself.  
Catskill_Thunder

Olympics

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:55 pm   I agree. Just because some guy holds a PhD, it doesn’t mean they’re suddenly a boxing strategist. It’s pretty clear to me that Mike and Freddie Roach know what the *Censor* they’re doing. They don’t need to refer to a text book or something. They have it covered, but thanks professor.   infie

Training

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:30 pm   Are you really that *Censor* stupid! That is the dumbest *Censor* i ever heard.  bradley

Training

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:47 pm   nothing to say DOC! HA HA HA  bradley

Training

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:01 pm   Lets not get rude with one another here. Everyone wants whats best for Tyson, and everyones entiltled to their own opinion, whether its right or not. So lets not become disrespectful to one another please. Everyone has there own point of view.  isaiah268

Training

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:09 pm   ok pal, but this guy is just more leach Tyson don’t need.  Catskill_Thunder

Olympics

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:18 pm   Well, what the *Censor*? I mean, this guy intends to actually give Tyson some boxing advice? That’s akin to me going up to Nolan Ryan in his prime and saying, “hey, listen up here, ace, let me show ya how to throw a fast ball.”  infie

Training

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:39 pm   Its not exactly the same Mike has fallen from his prime. He might be able to get most of it back but he is not in the middle of it.

Secondly he may send the letter if he wishes and myabe it will help maybe it will get thrown away. Most likely no one would ever know.

This seems to me like its a bunch of name calling and childish things. If you dont have the address or dont have a reasonable reply then its simple DON’T.  
Snake2715

Amateur

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:11 pm   maybe dr mike is just trying to help but he looks like he might be after a bit of money go to his website and you will see what i mean
well all i can say iis i think Mike Tyson can do it by himself and doesent need to rely on anybody else he has to sort his own problems out and i think he has done that when he walked to the ring against williams he looked calm and ready to kick ass and he did so until the knee injury. Tyson will be back  
Dado

Training

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:31 pm   Mike Tyson knows how to box. That’s all there is to it. He just needs a trainer to help him get in shape really.  infie

Training

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:22 pm   This is a guy who wants the best for Mike but wants to make a couple of G’s in the process. What can i say? Must everything around Mike involve money??  KO-KHAN

Olympics

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:31 am   infie wrote: Well, what the *Censor*? I mean, this guy intends to actually give Tyson some boxing advice? That’s akin to me going up to Nolan Ryan in his prime and saying, “hey, listen up here, ace, let me show ya how to throw a fast ball.”

Scar

Amateur

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!