TYSON TRAINING ROUTINE

TYSON TRAINING ROUTINE

MessageAuthor
Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:36 pm   Does anybody know what the REAL Tyson workout consists of?
i got couple sites here that claims to be it but they don’t make any sense

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?t=241669
(under roy jones)

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_forum/index.php/topic,25812.0.html  
Keunwoo8

Training

TTBO record:
1-1 ; 1 KOs
TTBO rank:
INACTIVE AMATEUR

Ad

Stay connected to us – and get so much more – with the TysonTalk Community Toolbar!    

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:58 pm   ummm whats so hard to understand about that? It is clearly broken down in the 1st and 2nd posts on the saddoboxing forum. What did u expect?? 12 hours of military style training 7 days a week?  el_renegado

Olympics

TTBO record:
0-1 ; 0 KOs
TTBO rank:
INACTIVE AMATEUR

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:55 am   “Mike Tyson (Back in the day)

Daily Regime (7 days a week):

5am: get up and go for a 3 mile jog

6am: come back home shower and go back to bed (great
workout for those huge legs of his)

10am wake up: eat oatmeal

12pm: do ring work (10 rounds of sparring)

2pm: have another meal (steak and pasta with fruit
juice drink)

3pm: more ring work and 60 mins on the exercise bike
(again working those huge legs for endurance)

5pm: 2000 sit-ups; 500-800 dips; 500 press-ups; 500
shrugs with a 30kg barbell and 10 mins of neck
exercises

7pm: steak and pasta meal again with fruit juice
(orange I think it was)

8pm: another 30 minutes on the exercise bike
then watch TV and then go to bed.

——————————————————————

—-

I made this regime up back in 2003 on www.boxingtime.com/forums and people believed it. I can’t believe it’s still circulating and people still believe it    
CasperUK

World Champion

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:08 am   CasperUK wrote: I made this regime up back in 2003 on www.boxingtime.com/forums and people believed it. I can’t believe it’s still circulating and people still believe it  

well, it’s stupid to post hoax  
Nedow

Training

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:19 am   Nedow wrote: CasperUK wrote: I made this regime up back in 2003 on www.boxingtime.com/forums and people believed it. I can’t believe it’s still circulating and people still believe it  

well, it’s stupid to post hoax

Well its stupid to go against your common sense and believe any old rubbish you see on the internet mate!  
CasperUK

World Champion

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:34 am   CasperUK wrote: Well its stupid to go against your common sense and believe any old rubbish you see on the internet mate!

some people even belive, what talking jellybabys say  
Nedow

Training

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:25 pm   ok so the first link to tysons regime is a fake and the saddo boxing one is real?  Gumuz

Olympics

TTBO record:
63-45 ; 31 KOs
TTBO rank:
RETIRED

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:53 pm   i found this:

PRIME MIKE TYSON (1986)

Morning Roadwork (Monday to Friday) – 3 miles

Mid-Day Boxing (Monday to Friday) – 10 rounds sparring, 10 mins slip bag, 10 mins speed bag

Afternoon Groundwork (Monday to Friday) – 100 push ups & 100 sit ups x 10 (1000 each in total), 10 mins neck exercises on the floor, 10 mins skipping

Evening Ringwork (only Monday) – practice three-punch combinations on either heavy bags or focus mitts

Before bed, he apparently loved to workout on the stationary bike against full resistance trying to beat PB’s all the time.

For breakfast he’d eat porridge, lunch was steak and pasta (with fruit juice), and dinner was steak and pasta (with fruit juice). Apart from that, he ate his favourite food Captain Crunch by the box load.

(I also know that he only occasionally used the light barbells on the floor in the corner of the Catskill gym to train his biceps, traps and shoulders)

Weekend.. Rest.  
Gumuz

Olympics

TTBO record:
63-45 ; 31 KOs
TTBO rank:
RETIRED

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:25 pm   Ive been doing this bit for nigh 3 weeks now and im already turn to get swole.
I do 3 sets of 15 on: Bicep curls, formation plateau, militaristic organization, pet shrugs, forearm curls.

I journeying my bike roughly 2 miles a day and do 4 sets of 50 jumping knucklebones and 1 set of 100 actuation toy at nighttime.

Fasting: 2 packs of oatmeal 4 breakfast and then some i can get 4 the set of the day cuz consumption on a buget u get all kinds of ergodic things. But I achieve certain im being healty. I only steep soda 2wice a week max. And steep the equivelent of 10 or many element bottles a day.

Suplements: Walmarts Strawberry Whey Protien Mix. It tastes pretty unspoiled and it makes my muscles inferior sore cuz it has some kindhearted of deed mix in it 2.

I honourable need to get the most out of excavation out and im sensing 4 any suggestions 2 attain my wourk out statesman telling. But realy im righteous tryin to acquire many around workin out so any advice is understood.
————————————————————–

workout routine  
andrew00

Training

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:12 am   CasperUK wrote: “Mike Tyson (Back in the day)

Daily Regime (7 days a week):

5am: get up and go for a 3 mile jog

6am: come back home shower and go back to bed (great
workout for those huge legs of his)

10am wake up: eat oatmeal

12pm: do ring work (10 rounds of sparring)

2pm: have another meal (steak and pasta with fruit
juice drink)

3pm: more ring work and 60 mins on the exercise bike
(again working those huge legs for endurance)

5pm: 2000 sit-ups; 500-800 dips; 500 press-ups; 500
shrugs with a 30kg barbell and 10 mins of neck
exercises

7pm: steak and pasta meal again with fruit juice
(orange I think it was)

8pm: another 30 minutes on the exercise bike
then watch TV and then go to bed.

——————————————————————

—-

I made this regime up back in 2003 on www.boxingtime.com/forums and people believed it. I can’t believe it’s still circulating and people still believe it  

I found this thread through a search engine and just wanted to clarify, since others will undoubtedly find it the same way, the twatter who posted this above is more full of shyt than a roadhouse toilet. He didn’t post that routine, it actually was Tyson’s routine back during his prime. Here is a video describing pretty much the exact routine posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnwLEbFoBFs  
1stRoundKO

Training

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:33 pm   As far as I can make out Tyson’s basic daily regime as outlaid by Cus D’Amato and what made him successful in his early career consisted of 30 minuets of roadwork at around 4am(running not jogging) and 10 rounds of sparing(very hard sparring with either no head guard or one with very little padding and an open face). surprisingly I understand that, D’Amato didn’t make ground work compulsory. However, Tyson DID do ground work such as press-ups, neck rolls and sit-ups, skipped, did pad work, heavy bag work, shadow boxed(at a very intense pace) and used the “peanut bag”. He also used a device called the “slip bag” to practice slipping punches and then immediately countering while the opponent was in range and exposed which was the basis of Tyson’s technique.I don’t know the number of reps or time spent on each exercise but I understand he was doing sets of 100 press-ups by the time he was 15. Much later on, while in prison, he started using weights and introduced it into his routine in preparation for his latter fights.  M247

Training

TTBO record:
No record yet,Play Now!

Remember the Windows XP operating system? You can work with it online at GeekPrank.com and trick your friends.